Name:
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam

no feel, no hope, no love

Saturday, November 03, 2007

A combination is mix of 2 pics , I have done little in photoshop program. Firstly, erase useless space in cover picture . Secondly, use overlay effect for covering layer. Finally, i have below pictures with little more editing.



I added a multiply layer which is duplicated from covered one. Select lighten in blending mode for the bottom one. Then ,its light level is changed to the left, put a with background. Finally, I have a wonderful picture.



Just do all thing like the above picture. However, I did not add a white background, but it is black.

I created because I hide layer in multiply blending mode and use a black background. Its color hue and contrast is much natural now.


It is another of using blending mode.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the first one!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home